Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Each author submitted the maximum of two articles in the year to the RPD (non-simultaneous submissions), regardless of their position in the authorship (author or co-author). That is, if one author submits one article as the first author and another as the third author, he can not submit any other article that year.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format. The article is original and unpublished, nationally and internationally, and is not under consideration for publication in any other dissemination vehicle. Papers published in annals of congresses are considered, provided they are in their final form and expanded for publication.
The author will be accepting the license "Creative Commons Attribution", remaining holder of his moral rights (authorship and identification in the work), as established in the specific legislation.
- The author who is submitting the article is totally entitled to give "Revista Produção e Desenvolvimento", free of charge, the rights of transformation, reproduction and public communication of the complete text in its repository and in others that the journal comes indexing.
The submission uses the template and follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors, on the About the Journal page.
The publisher will be responsible for the version that will ensure blind peer evaluation.
The text is in simple space; uses a 12-point roman times font with single-spaced spacing after each 6-point paragraph; uses italic instead of underlining (except URL addresses); the figures and tables are inserted in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- You are aware that authors of articles approved for publication may be requested to translate the text into English language and this is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- All authors contributed to:(i) designing and delineating the study, analysis and interpretation of the data; (ii) writing or critical review relevant to the intellectual content of the manuscript; (iii) final approval of the version to be published; and (iv) responsibility for all aspects of the work, including ensuring its accuracy and integrity.
Projects and Practices in EducationIntended for articles that present and evaluate extension projects, as well as pedagogical practices and themes related to the teaching work environment.
Development and Public PoliciesArticles that present studies that contribute to the development of public policies in the transportation, health, education, sports, among others.
Productive SystemsDisseminate and communicate in the scientific community and society studies on productive systems. It is a section that presents relevant contributions in the following areas: Operations management and production processes; Logistics and Supply Chain; Transport; Operational Research; Quality; Product Marketing and Engineering; Organizational Strategy and Engineering; Economic engineering; Labor engineering; Materials technology; Innovation; Environment and Social Responsibility.
All content on this work is licensed under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 Unported license. The articles are free to use, with their CC BY attributions of license.
The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts emitted in the texts, as they are the sole responsibility of its author (s).
The publisher has the right to reject articles that in the evaluation process have been detected signs of plagiarism. The articles that have been detected indications of plagiarism after the publication, will be excluded from the edition. And the indication of the problem will be informed in the place of the text, keeping the same amount of pages.
This journal adopts the principles of ethical conduct of international quality Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), as well as the parameters of Integrity in the Scientific Activity indicated by the National Council of Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq). These Guidelines are available at the following address: http://www.cnpq.br/web/guest/diretrizes