Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Each author submitted the maximum of two articles in the year to the RPD (non-simultaneous submissions), regardless of their position in the authorship (author or co-author). That is, if one author submits one article as the first author and another as the third author, he can not submit any other article that year.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format. Submitted article has 10 to 20 pages and a limit of 2 MB. The article is original and unpublished, nationally and internationally. It is not under consideration for publication in any other journal. Papers published in conference proceedings are considered, preferably in a language different from the one previously published, and provided they are expanded and are in their final form for publication.
- The author will be accepting the license "Creative Commons Attribution" remaining holder of his moral rights (authorship and identification in the work), as established in the specific legislation.
- The author who is submitting the article is totally entitled to give "Revista Produção e Desenvolvimento", free of charge, the rights of transformation, reproduction and public communication of the complete text in its repository and in others that the journal comes indexing.
- The submission uses the template (https://cefetrjbr-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/03003135783_cefet-rj_br/Ee8XAW3qPLtOs57gEmG5xfgB3M6NWtRCbxOB-akKwJnnaQ?e=ZW1HKf) and follows the style standards and APA bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors.
- The text uses the template and is single spaced; uses a 12-point times roman font with single leading and spacing after each 6-point paragraph; employs italics instead of underlining (except for URL addresses); figures and tables are included in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- at least 65% of the references cited in the article are from articles published in journals in the last 3 years.
- I am aware that, in case the submission is approved, the authors are responsible for providing a final version of the article in the English language. Poor quality submissions may be rejected.
Evaluation, Public Management & Development
This section encourages new ideas and ways of working related to public management for global, regional and local development. Publishes original articles that brings together academic rigour and practical perspectives with knowledge of development, sharing ideas and experiences among practitioners, scholars, policy shapers, and activists.
Markets and Production Management
This section publishes scientific research into the problems, interest, and concerns of managers who manage product and services. The editors welcomes original articles using research paradigm that covers all topics in productive systems, market studies, operations, and supply chain management.
All content on this work is licensed under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 Unported license. The articles are free to use, with their CC BY attributions of license.
The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts emitted in the texts, as they are the sole responsibility of its author (s).
The publisher has the right to reject articles that in the evaluation process have been detected signs of plagiarism. The articles that have been detected indications of plagiarism after the publication, will be excluded from the edition. And the indication of the problem will be informed in the place of the text, keeping the same amount of pages.
This journal adopts the principles of ethical conduct of international quality Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), as well as the parameters of Integrity in the Scientific Activity indicated by SCOPUS and SCIELO.