Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Each author submitted the maximum of two articles in the year to the RPD (non-simultaneous submissions), regardless of their position in the authorship (author or co-author). That is, if one author submits one article as the first author and another as the third author, he can not submit any other article that year.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format. Submitted article has 4000 to 8000 words. The article is original and unpublished, nationally and internationally. It is not under consideration for publication in any other journal. Papers from preprint and conference proceedings are considered, preferably in a language different from the one previously published, and provided they are expanded and are in their final form for publication.
- The author will be accepting the license "Creative Commons Attribution" remaining holder of his moral rights (authorship and identification in the work), as established in the specific legislation.
- The author who is submitting the article is totally entitled to give "Revista Produção e Desenvolvimento", free of charge, the rights of transformation, reproduction and public communication of the complete text in its repository and in others that the journal comes indexing.
- The submission uses the template (https://cefetrjbr-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/03003135783_cefet-rj_br/Ee8XAW3qPLtOs57gEmG5xfgB3M6NWtRCbxOB-akKwJnnaQ?e=ZW1HKf) and follows the style standards and APA bibliographic requirements described in Guidelines for Authors.
- The text uses the template and is single spaced; uses a 12-point times roman font with single leading and spacing after each 6-point paragraph; employs italics instead of underlining (except for URL addresses); figures and tables are included in the text, not at the end of the document in the form of attachments.
- at least 50% of the references cited in the article are from articles published in journals in the last 3 years.
- The Revista Produção e Desenvolvimento - RPD is open access with a Creative Commons license. It complies with the communication practices of the Open Science. To this end, in "Comments for the Editor", the author is asked to inform: (a) whether the Submission appears on any article preprint server and, if so, its location; (b) whether they wish to make data, program codes, and other materials available to the scientific community; and, (c) if they desire options of openness in the peer review process (publication of reviews). Reviewers are asked about their desire to make available the disclosure of reviews of approved articles.
Dossier "Turismo e Desenvolvimento”
This section encourages new ideas and ways of working related to public management for global, regional and local territorial development. Publishes original articles that brings together academic rigour and practical perspectives with knowledge of development, sharing ideas and experiences among practitioners, scholars, policy shapers, and activists.
Markets & Management
This section publishes scientific research into the problems, interest, and concerns of managers who manage product and services. The editors welcomes original articles using research paradigm that covers all topics in productive systems, market studies, operations, and supply chain management.
Dossier "Energy and climate"
Dossier "Energy and climate: their impact on the built environment and the industrial productive complex"
All content on this journal is licensed under a Creative Commons BY Attribution 4.0 Unported license. The articles are free to use, with their CC BY attributions of license.
Authors and co-authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right to publish, without financial compensation to the authors, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License that allows sharing of the work with acknowledgment of authorship and publication.
The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts emitted in the texts, as they are the sole responsibility of its author (s).
The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, not being made available for other purposes or to third parties.